[Delegate] Delegate Registration Guide
|Author : Secretariat||Views : 1308||Date : 2017-08-31|
You can register for Korea Model United Nations 2018: The 11th Winter Session through our website after you create an account and sign in (E-mail or telephone registrations will NOT be accepted).
Following introduction is the version of KMUN 2016, but the mechanism is identical so you may refer to it.
Delegate Registration Process
Specific registration process is shown below:
(1) Click ‘Registration Home’ as shown in the image below.
(1)-1 If you are not logged in, please login. If you are not a member, please sign up.
(1)-2 When creating an account, be sure to select the correct account type.
For your information, account type does NOT affect delegation assignment considerations.
(2) When you are logged in, you will see the page below. Select 'Delegate Registration' tab.
(3) The delegate registration schedule is as below. Click 'Register Now' button to register.
(4) Delegate registration form will appear on your browser.
Carefully read through the refund policy and click on the check box to confirm your agreement to our policy.
(5) Section 1
Most of the information needed are already filled out based on the information you have provided us previously. Additionally, you must fill out information of your bank account.
(6) Section 2
Complete this section if you wish to apply for the Secretariat-supervised accommodations. Accommodation may not be granted for late registration participants.
For more information on accommodation, click here.
(7) Section 3
Select your top three committees and delegations preferences.
(8) Section 4
Submitting an essay for delegate registration is optional. However, please note that this will be one of the criteria for delegation assignment. The essay should be written in English.
(9) Section 5
Submitting a CV (curriculum vitae) for delegate registration is also optional.
* Committee and delegation preferences often overlap among participants, thus committees and delegations are assigned through careful evaluation of essays, CVs, and the preference of the participants.
(10) Please LIKE our Facebook pages and keep yourself updated!
(11) After you have filled out all sections on the registration form, click the 'Submit' button to complete the online registration.
IMPORTANT Please check your 'Registration Status' to ensure that your online registration form has been properly submitted.
(12) At your 'Registration Status' page, you can review what you have entered in the registration form.
(13) You can also find information on your registration fees. Please be noted that BOTH the online registration and fee payment should be completed before the deadline of the corresponding registration period.
* Final confirmation of delegate registration is done manually by the Secretariat. This process can take upto 48 hours after fee transaction. After the Secretariat confirms your payment, the following information regarding your payment will appear on your status page.
(14) You can modify what you have entered in the registration form. The deadline for modification is the same as the deadline for the corresponding registration period.
* Your committee and delegation will be determined within 7 days of the end of each registration period. For late registration participants, the assignment status of committees and delegations will be updated intermittently after their complete registration.